Monday, January 08, 2007

Wedding Photography II

About a month ago I posted about a couple of wedding photographers that were recommended to me by my wedding planner. I recently found another photographer that has caught my eye and has, in my opinion, a combination photo journalistic and portrait style that I like and find unique. Nick contacted Images by Liz a little while back for recommendations on beach sites for our wedding. Liz has so many beautiful and very vivid photographs that make me wish I was at those weddings. So now it's between Liz and Sara Wall .
I've emailed both regarding their packages, average # of shots per hour, digital or film, and other factors important to me. Once I have a chance to sit down and make my comparisons I'll hopefully have a decision in the next couple of weeks.


No comments: