Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Less than 5 months!

We have 4 months, 3 weeks and 1 day until our wedding in Hawaii and more than 5 months until the reception. I haven't yet begun to panic about all that still needs to be done but I think I will start panicking in February, if I can hold off that long.

There are handfuls of details that need to be taken care of for Hawaii ...
  • Nick's wedding band
  • choose flowers
  • veil
  • hairdresser
  • makeup
  • musician
  • officiant
  • location (will be chosen when we get to Kauai)
  • dinner menu
  • dress for my Maid of Honor
  • attire for the Groom-to-be
  • flower girls' tutus
  • photography package
  • rental car(s)
  • welcome bags
  • hem wedding dress
  • finalize wedding jewelry

I don't even know where to begin with all of this. I know I have to secure the hairdresser, musician, photographer, etc. for May 24th but then what about everything else? What time frames should I work with? How soon should I aim to have it all completed? How much help will I need? I am beginning to feel like I don't know anything at all.

To give myself some peace of mind this is what I have taken care of ...

  • reserved the dinner venue for May 24th
  • bought my wedding dress
  • bought wedding shoes
  • secured a wedding planner
  • booked our trip to Kauai
  • booked our honeymoon cruise

No comments: