Monday, January 01, 2007

Stepping into 2007

I got the bargain of the year ... well so far. Nick and I had some errands to run in Paramus and while he was at CompUSA I headed a few doors down to the DSW. After much searching I found some adorable Nicole Miller wedges and slingbacks that were 60% off the red tag, making them about $32 per pair. The wedges were too big in the 8 and too tight in the 7.5 so I gave up on them. I fell in love with the brown slingbacks in the picture and always love a pair of shoes in black. I somehow justified a $60+ purchase of two pairs of the same shoe in brown and black. At the register I got a very nice surprise when the shoes rang up 60% off the red tag and another 50% off! Making each pair only $16! So for $32 I got TWO pairs of Nicole Miller slingbacks!!!

Not only were they a bargain but felt very comfortable in the store. A double bonus!

Also exciting is that it's the same designer that made my wedding dress. I'll always have a special place in my heart for Nicole Miller stuff.

No comments: