Monday, January 15, 2007

My Mandy of Honor

My Maid-of-Honor (MOH) is Nick's sister, Amanda (or more famously known as Mandy). She's like a sister to me because (1)I've never had a sister and (2) she's fabulous! She's the sweetest gal I've ever known and I think I am very lucky to have found someone (Nick) who has such a great sister and family.

Today we decided to get together at Nick's dad's house and the "gang" was there (Nick, his dad, sister, best friend Chris and me). We did some hanging out and eating but most productive was being able to bounce some wedding ideas off Mandy and and see a girl's opinion of it all. We actually got some things accomplished amongst all the giggling: picked the best menu for the post wedding dinner on Kauai, mostly figured out bridesmaids attire for Kauai wedding and the reception, decided that Mandy and I are going to get pampered the day of the wedding and finalized the bridal shower guest list (even got addresses we needed). Not too bad for two girls we usually end up shopping and giggling when we get together. :)

Mandy, if you're reading this THANK YOU!

No comments: