Thursday, January 25, 2007

Photographer ... check!

In a previous post I mentioned two photographers I was considering and then later one a third. After much research and questioning I decided that Sara Wall was the best for a few reasons - # of pictures per hour, talent, digital photography and overall value. After much hemming and hawing between us and some with Sara; we did it ... we booked Sara for our wedding!

Sara has these super cool under water shots, some with a bride and there are some brightly colored subjects (girls in costume). If you go to Sara's gallery on Pictage, the first images is of the underwater bride. I think it's a really cool picture. We learned that the pool used for the shot is a saline pool (not your typical chlorine) and the subject had to keep her eyes open underwater - something I am not capable of. (Don't ask why, I just got a thing with opening my eyes underwater.)

So to my relief, we've checked yet another To Do item off of our Kauai list. If could only be that efficient with the Chinese reception's To Do list...

1 comment:

Amelia Plum said...

That underwater picture of the bride is a great photo and that must have been very hard to pose for! I think your choice of photographers was a good one. Sarah's pictures are great and it's definitely worth spending the extra money on. Plus I totally agree with what she says regarding the superior image quality with digital photos and working in photoshop too.