Monday, January 08, 2007

I feel good!

On Saturday, I paid a visit to our travel agent and ended up checking a few items off my Hawaii To Do List. What did I do, you ask?
  • Booked our inter island flight from Lihue, Kauai to Honolulu for May 26
  • Inquired about flights from Columbus, OH for family that may join us on Kauai
  • Got the payment schedule for the group
  • Learned that all packages with tickets and hotel information will be ready early May

I feel pretty accomplished because now there isn't anything more to book with the travel agent. All that's left is to pay for the trip, pick up our packages and of course go to Hawaii!

Yesterday I did some major organizing on my computer and sorted my files better and filed away those pesky "pending" files that end up hanging out on the desktop. I also created a spreadsheet called Wedding To Do List. It's broken down into 2 worksheets, one for Hawaii and one for the local reception with spots for contacts, vendors, notes, target and completion dates. I think it'll keep me better organized as the events get closer.

No comments: