Monday, January 22, 2007

My Flower Girls

I decided I wanted flower girls for my ceremony and chose my little cousins, Catherine and Victoria. Not only are they cutest but also the coolest little girls I have ever known. Since we're having a destination wedding in Hawaii I didn't want the flower girls to wear traditional type dresses. In my searches I found the most amazing outfits for my flower girls ...

Tutus! You can see the other styles at Wedding Tutu's website. The pictured style is called the Keiki Lei tutu in azure blue. The tutu is separate from the embellished leotard. The jury is still out on the embellished leotard ... I can't seem to figure out if I like the look or feel it's just a bit over the top ...

By the time the wedding rolls around Victoria will be 5 and Catherine will be three weeks away from being 7. I know, for a fact, that Victoria will be over-the-moon when she sees the tutu and leotard and figures out that she'll be wearing it in Hawaii. I'm not sure about Catherine because she is a girly girl but also a tomboy. I guess I'd compare her to Bindi Irwin (Steve Irwin's daughter). Regardless, the girls will look fabulous and there's a chance our wedding photos will be full of the adorable flowergirls.

No comments: