Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Wedding Flowers Found!

After searching high and low for the right wedding bouquet I think I found it! I wanted something that had a tropical flair without going overboard but would also incorporate my favorite color, red. I tried finding the best tropical bouquet but none wowed me and a bouquet of red roses felt too formal for the beach.

Drumroll please ....
This bouquet is made up of light green Cymbidium Orchids and burgundy Calla Lilies.


And a shot from the side ...


So...what do you think?

2 comments:

Amelia Plum said...

Thank you for all your helpful comments on my last post, I'm glad to hear that you enjoy reading my blog. I think the bouquet you've chosen is beautiful, very unusual and I love the color combination. El Guapo is quite a handsome beta. We used to have two goldfish (Peaches & Orca) they were my son's pets and writing this reminds me that Orca is still wrapped in a plastic bag in our freezer because I haven't found time to give him a proper burial. Yikes, I think he's been in there 4 months now! Take care:)

~currant7 said...

what wonderful bouquet.
love the combination. :)

congratulations - lapit ninyo na!