Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Tocci Christmas

As you know, Nick got his Wii yesterday and couldn't wait to set it up and play with it. As I mentioned, the Wii was intended as Nick's Christmas present but even as I teasingly threatened to make him wait, until Decemeber 25th, I could not do it.

After the Wii was set up and ready to go we each created a Mii (avatar) for ourselves, mine sorta looks like this.

I found a site that emulates the Mii creator, it's not exact but pretty darn close.

Being that we sorta had an early Christmas at the Tocci house with Nick getting his Wii, Nick gave me the red iPod he had bought for me. Between the Wii Sports competitions with Nick I set up my iPod and have about 2.5 hours of music on it and will definitely add more later when I get my iTunes and mp3 library better organized .

The Wii is truely amazing and so much better than all the other systems (old school Nintendo and new PS3 or Xbox) due mainly to the wireless, super-interactive controllers. While playing Wii sports I kicked butt in boxing (knocked Nick out twice), did a pretty good job bowling and golfing, whooped Nick (Agassi style) at tennis and even beat him at the fitness program (by a point but I still won). I highly recommend the Wii and it's definitely worth the $250 price tag.

No comments: