Thursday, November 02, 2006

Red Obsessed

I admit it ... I AM A RED ADDICT.


I've always admired the color red but recently I've come to LOVE it. I think it began 2 years ago when I bought my first car. It's a 2002 Mazda Protege5 in what else but red. Then I was in the market for a new coat and chose a red quilted Burberry coat. Recently I bought a red padlock for the gym and realized my bookbag from college is a red Jansport.

My red loves:
  • a red trimmed Dooney & Bourke bag
  • a red Mazda CX-7
  • red Jaguars
  • the red ipod nano
  • red luggage

I think it's an illness but after thinking about it, I could like other "girlie" colors like pink (sorry to those pink lovers out there) but red is a good strong color and it stands out. Just think how easy it would be to find my red luggage at the airport amongst all the other lugguge (usually black).

Don't get me wrong I like other colors too (particularly black) but red has become a theme or a natural choice for me.

No comments: