Sunday, November 19, 2006

Tagless Clothing

In the past couple of years clothing makers have gotten into the whole tagless clothing thing. I love that my underwear or shirt doesn't make me itch at the nape of my neck or my lower back but I realized yesterday that tagless does make getting dressed in darkness (or in my case, semi-darkness) pretty darn difficult.

Lately I've been obsessed with Target's Mossimo shirts and they happen to be of the tagless variety. Yesterday I was dressing pretty much in the dark (as to not wake the sleeping Fiance) and couldn't, for the life of me, figure if my shirt was inside out or if I was going to put it on backwards. Normally, I would feel for the tag and figure out it's orientation but yesterday's lighting and tag situation made it pretty darn difficult. You'd think I could try and feel for the printed tag, like trying to read Braille, but that's pretty darn difficult too because the printing is like a tattoo.

No comments: