Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Target does it again

I placed a Target order online last week and got most of my stuff yesterday. In the box was this headband by Behnaz Sarafpour:For only $7.99, this is one gorgeous headband. The lace is beautiful and over a white ribbed material. I wore it out last night and to work today. I feel fancy with my black and white headband and wish I could wear it everyday.

In addition to my online shopping, I paid 2 visits to Target this weekend for various reasons. But on my first trip I was scouring the clearance racks for marked down exercise gear since I joined that darned gym and now need exercise outfits. What's a girl to do? Anyhow, the best find was a cocoa brown blazer with light blue (great with jeans) and cream accents, in my size, and on clearance for $19.98! It gets better, I went to check out and the blazer rang up $13!

Also in Target news, the Dollar Spot section has a lovely selection of Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty stocking stuff type items (pads, pens, magnets, zipper pouches, key chains, hair ties, etc.) All the stuff is of great quality and was almost cleared out when I first spotted it this past weekend.

No comments: