Thursday, November 02, 2006

Update

4 words ... it was a success!

The fiance and I went to the gym last night and did about 40 minutes of cardio (treadmill and elliptical) and today I feel pretty darn good. I really thought I'd be an old and crabby lady today with sore legs but alas I am not. I made it out the front door this morning and even up the stairs to get to my office.

I have to take a break from the gym today because Nick's birthday is Saturday and I have quite a few errands to run that are birthday related. I had a surprise planned for him (for his birthday) since July and he was asking all sorts of questions about it the other night so I decided to let him in on the surprise. I got him Cirque du Soleil: Delirium tickets for Friday night. He's totally stoked and I really hope he enjoys it. It seems that I tend to get him tickets to something for his birthday ... last year was Blue Man Group and another year (either 2002 or 2003) we went to Niagara Falls and saw the Barnum & Bailey Circus. So ... happy early birthday Nick.

No comments: