Monday, November 27, 2006

Yi & Brenda are AWESOME

Who are Yi & Brenda? Yi is my mom's youngest brother and Brenda, his wife. They are cool for so many reasons. One of the top reasons being that they are the parents of the coolest little girls in the world, my cousins, Catherine and Victoria. Another reason, givers of our very first wedding gift! Drum roll please ... may I present to you the Calphalon Contemporary Non-Stick Cookware 10 Piece set ...I am pleased as punch over the set and so appreciative of such a generous and wonderful gift.

On a side note ... since I've registered for bridal shower/wedding gifts I've been "needing" some of the stuff I registered for. For example, the other day I bought 2 packs of chicken breasts and was prepping it for a meal and freezing the rest when I realized that I could easily weigh how much chicken was in each freezer bag if I only had the scale that's on my registry list. I was half tempted to run out to Bed Bath and Beyond with my 20% coupon and get it. If I start buying stuff for myself off the registry I'll be in big trouble because (1) I'll be out of wedding money and (2) I'll have pretty empty registry come bridal shower/wedding time.

No comments: