Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Who doesn't LOVE Target?

How many of you are in love, deeply with Target? This store never ceases to amaze me with their selection and bargains.

My most recent discovery at Target is the Mossimo Red: Long Sleeve Crew Neck Tee for only $8.99! I bought 2 (1 black and 1 white) about 2 weeks ago when they were on super sale for only $7.99 each and loved them so much I forked up $2 more to get another black and one in bing cherry red. I normally buy my long sleeve tees from Old Navy and Gap because of the quality but I have to say that Target (or rather Mossimo) is giving them a run for their money. I love how the tee is so soft, fitted and not too thick. Also a bonus it runs as a longer length tee, not super long but long enough that my XS tee lays quite nicely over my lowrise slacks/jeans. So for $8.99 these Mossimo tees are one heck of a bargain.

I think the Go International idea is brilliant. Unfortunately I haven't fallen in love with any of the clothing from any of the designers that have been featured. I always see something way cute but wish it wasn't wallpapered in cherries or was in a different color. Although this isn't part of the Go International line it's still a featured designer, Rafe.


It's not a bad deal considering it is a designer bag but my issue with it is that it's not leather. I've had my bad experiences with pleather and cannot get myself to spend $50 on a bag that I will absolutely destroy because it's made of ... plastic. I'd rather put down the few hundred for a bag I love and one that will last. Call me snobby but I just can't spend money on a bag that I just know I'll use it to death and the sad day will come when a bag I love will no longer be able to be used.


No comments: