Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wii are Still Waiting

It's been an entire week since I ordered Nick's Wii and it is still not at our house. We've been checking the status on USPS and each day it has said that the post office has been notified (on 11/22) to pick it up. I hate to say it but the 22nd was 6 whole days ago, I know Thanksgiving happened the next day but they had Friday, Saturday and Monday to get over to the Amazon warehouse and pick it up. Seriously!

Zelda for the Wii arrived yesterday (Nick pre-ordered from Best Buy) causing some excitement over the Wii and, that one day soon, he'd be able to play Zelda on the Wii.

As we wait for the Wii, we are also waiting for the 2nd set of controllers. When I ordered the system I had planned to get extra controllers after we knew we definitely had the system and would just place a separate order. Apparently there was a run on the accessories as well because within 5 minutes of getting the system Amazon was sold out of the remote and nunchuk controllers. After some internet scouring for the controllers, and hopefully a free shipping and/or discount deal, I had to suck it up and pay for shipping and tax to get controllers before they were sold out everywhere. I got them from Nintendo's online store. After tracking the controllers, for a week, on UPS' site they will arrive at our humble abode tomorrow.

So tomorrow I will go home and just mimic playing the Wii with everything but the system.

No comments: