Monday, December 11, 2006

Wedding Checklist: Kauai Wedding

Weddings are full of lists: guest lists, vendor lists, list of bridesmaids, list groomsmen ... but most importantly the TO DO list.

This is my (rough) TO DO list for our wedding plans on Kauai:
  • Set a date - May 24, 2007 done
  • Pick a wedding planner - done
  • Pick & reserve a dinner venue - The Beach House done
  • Choose dinner menu - March 2007
  • Choose flowers
  • Choose officiant
  • File marriage license
  • Choose musician
  • Choose ceremony venue - when we get there ... scary I know
  • Airplane Goodie Bags
  • Welcome Bags - started
  • Fiance's wedding outfit
  • Wedding dress - done
  • Wedding shoes - done
  • Wedding jewelry
  • Veil
  • Wedding party attire

I think those are the major items ... I can't seem to think of anything else. Wait til I show you the Chinese banquet list or heck my Hawaii packing list!

No comments: