Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sometimes Vacations are Bad

Reason #1 for vacations are bad ... I haven't posted since December 17th! How bad is that?

Reason #2 all I've mostly baked/cooked, shopped and wrapped during my vacation and it's certainly taken a toll on me.

I am so thrilled that Christmas is finally past us because I am beat, really beat from it. On top of being beat from all the Christmas festivities I came down with a stomach virus late (11pm) on Christmas. Luckily I had made it through the entire day without incident but when Nick and I got back to his father's house it was all over for me. I am finally feeling more like myself today and will make a trip to the mall to make an exchange for Nick.

Next is New Year's ... which shouldn't be as hectic as Christmas but the theme this year is "What are your plans?" We have plenty of friends and family without specific plans and apparently we'll all be making plans at the last minute. I am rooting for staying at home.

No comments: