Tuesday, December 12, 2006

T'was 14 Nights Before Christmas ...



... and I had my very first wedding nightmare/dream! Up until now I kept hearing about brides-to-be having these dreams but I couldn't muster not a one. My future sister-in-law even had a wedding dream for me but last night I finally had one of my very own.

This is all I remember ... my parents call me or we meet up someplace. I asked my dad if he set the date with the venue and he says, "Yeah, July 4th." I feel the panic and say, "No, July 1st." He repeats July 4th and then I tell him that the date won't work because of his business. Dad thinks about it for a second and just responds with an "oh". Some where in the dream I end up calling my mom and telling her that dad messed up.

It was a very short dream and not so terrible because it was early enough, I am assuming this, to fix the date. There was no kicking, no screaming, no crying - not a wedding nightmare but definitely a wedding dream.

No comments: