Friday, December 15, 2006

I ♥ Snowflakes

I know I ♥ a lot of things but there are lots of things to ♥ and today snowflakes are one of them. I found this article on how to make 3-D Paper Snowflake and just had to try it (at work no less). Thankfully I have reams of white paper available to me for work and some personal uses, like this really cool looking snowflake.

The project says to use squared paper and when I was chopping off the excess edge from my 8 1/2 by 11 paper I realized that it be one HUGE snowflake with a wingspan of 17 inches! So I decided to cut 2 - 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 squares into quarters and use the 6 for my snowflake.


I think the snowflake turned out pretty cool, it certainly looks cool in the picture (from my trusty camera phone). It's a bit more bright-copy-paper-white in person and lacking the cool shadows that shows up. All-in-all, I think this was a successful and pretty quick project.

1 comment:

Selena Kang said...

So pretty! I love it!