Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I ♥ these Boots!

Admit it ... they're pretty fabulous! They are Anne Klein "Storme" Tall Boot from Macys.

I have been in the market for brand spankin' new black boots for a couple of years now. I had a pretty decent pair but wore them so much I totally destroyed them. I am much more careful now with my favorites and have even gotten to the point of taking them to a cobbler each year to have new heels put on and if needed, the soles repaired/patched.

My calves are the problem. They are too darn small for 95% of the boots out there. I am a petite girl (5'2") all around and apparently have skinnier than average calves so whenever I try on a pair of boots I can hide stuff in the room that's left. I am hoping that these Anne Klein boots will fit my feet and my calves but there's no way to know until I actually go to Macys. Right now I am scared to the go the mall because ... well it's December and Christmas is only 19 days away and the malls near me are INSANE at this time of year.

I guess I'll have to suck it up at some point if I really like these boots ... wish me luck.

2 comments:

Selena Kang said...

Those are HOT! What color would you get?

jennypah said...

I want them in both black and that awesome, sexy caramel color but I think black will be the color. I still have to make it over to Macys ... so scared of malls right now. Too many people. :)