Friday, October 20, 2006

Wedding Planner

We've decided on a wedding planner for our ceremony in Hawaii. Her name is Bridget Manulele Clarke . Manulele was actually my second choice but only because I found her in the middle of my planner search and I had already been bombarding the 1st choice with many inquiries to see if she fit my requirements.

My first choice, who I'll refer to as TDW, was nice and very informative but was not good at getting back to me at all. I was reminded by TDW that Hawaii is very laid back and expect to wait for a response. Unfortunately that is not acceptable to me. I understand that the Hawaiian culture is very laid back but if you're running a business you still have to be a bit cut throat and observe business etiquette in order to succeed. Sadly, TDW never responded to my last email making a final inquiry about ceremony venues so we went with Manulele.

Back to Manulele, I have to give her the praise that is due. We haven't made any decisions at all (not even pay the deposit) but Manulele has been fantastic. We've bombarded her with so many questions and not only does she get back to you in less than 12 hours but she provides so much detail and other recommendations. I am blown away by the level of professionalism and caring Manulele has exhibited. So she gets our business (and money).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennypah,
My fiance and I have also been talking with Manulele! She is very caring, and does explain everything well. We are planning to get married the day before you, on May 23rd. Just the two of us. Because I found your blog, I'm very comfortable with confirming our plans with her. I'm so happy I found this, because you have done alot of research. Thank you!
SS