Friday, October 13, 2006

Invitations

I haven't mentioned yet but let me begin now. Since we're getting married faraway our mothers' want to have receptions for us stateside. My mother will be hosting a traditional Chinese reception in the NJ/NY area and his mother will be hosting a party in Virginia at her brother's B&B, Roselawn.

Right now I'm trying to find invitations that will go with the theme of the reception in Virginia, Mad Hatter's Tea Party (think Alice in Wonderland). I am looking for something pretty specific but have not found it yet and I'll know it when I see it. I tried searching with keywords (tea party, whimsical, fun, etc.) and haven't found anything. I did come across these pretty invitations at Polka Dot Design.


Would you choose one of the above for a Mad Hatter themed wedding reception? If so, which did you pick?

No comments: