Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Groomsmen Gifts

More shopping! Can you tell I love shopping? It's certainly an addiction but thankfully the addiction is not a problem. Since I've been spending so much time thinking about gifts for my girls I thought I'd think about my Fiance' s groomsmen. Like me, he only has two in his party. I think the gifts should be ...

  1. Manly
  2. Cool
  3. Useful

Here are my ideas (honey, are you paying attention?)...

Flask from Love Me , $35 - but do we want to encourage the drinky drinky?



Temperpedic Comfort Slippers, $65 - the bestman mentioned he thinks these are cool



R2-D2 , $120 - useless yes, but definitely cool

Some additional ideas that I came across...

Swiss Army Memory Tool from Red Envelope , $115 for 1 Gig
Heideluerg Beer Mugs from Bed Bath & Beyond, $9.99 for set of 4
Monogram Coasters from Bed Bath & Beyond, $19.99 for set of 4

I'm thinking we could get a couple items and combine them to make a gift basket-like thing. Part of the problem is that this is my sweetie's project and I really don't know what he has in mind or what the budget is for gifts.

No comments: