Thursday, March 29, 2007

Williams Sonoma Moravian Cookies

During our trip to the Woodbury Commons Outlet I had to stop by Williams Sonoma and find a deal on something fabulous. This time the fabulous item happened to be food and specifically Heart-Shaped Moravian Chocolate Cookies. They are thin like a paper Valentine but much sweeter (as the box indicates). I found them in the clearance section, obviously leftover from Valentine's Day, but for $3 per box I couldn't pass them up and to boot they're delish! Even Nick thinks so!

The cookies taste like a chocolate cookie with a hint of gingerbread or something similar. Yum Yum Yum!

I was hoping to find something like a Calphalon or le Creuset on super clearance ... a girl can only hope. Food is always the next best thing.

2 comments:

Amelia Plum said...

finding le creuset on clearance would be a wonderful thing. I'd love to get some my hands on some pieces but still can't figure out which color I like best. I think cooking with those pieces would be quite the upper body workout as well those pots and pans are heavy!

jennypah said...

there's a le creuset outlet at woodbury commons but i don't the prices are that good compared to a good ol' bed bath and beyond 20% coupon. i am not ready for le creuset either but they are so pretty to look at and would be like kitchen art just to have. :)