Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Latest Candy Obsession

I present to you Gummy Peaches from Dean & DeLuca...

No lie, they are freakin' awesome! Very peachy, very good. I found them the other day while trying to decide if the line at D&D was too long to wait on and decided it was, got some candy and was immediately checked out by very nice clerk because I only two things of candy. Haha to all you lunch getters!

I inhaled these babies in less than 24 hours (there's only like a dozen of them in the little tin) and found the very same gummies at Au Bon Pain! Same price and more peachy goodness!

2 comments:

katie o. said...

Gummy peaches are SOO good! I didn't know D&D sold them too-yum.

Hey, from the previous post, have you ever looked at TJMAxx and More for the Calphalon and Le Creuset deals? Maybe the the store in Asheville was just super lucky, but we often found freat deals on both those brands, and All-Clad, too, there. Just a thought!

katie o. said...

Geez, I really need to spell check-my typing stinks!