Sunday, March 25, 2007

Check, check, check

Today was a day for post bridal shower and whirlwind tour of NYC recovery. To recover we went to Woodbury Commons Outlet in Harriman NY. Probably not the best idea of resting as we had to walk quite a bit from store to store.

Nick and were VERY wedding productive at the outlet today. I was able to finish shopping for my bridesmaids gifts and there was a super sale at the particular designer store I got the gifts from. Prices were so good I even got myself a little gift ... for being a bride. Haha, I know you don't buy that excuse. Since there are so many good stores at the outlet Nick decided he'd try and look for his linen shirt for the wedding and after a few stores we ended up in J. Crew and found THE shirt!

I think that's all we got that related to the wedding but heck I think we done good!

No comments: