Friday, April 27, 2007

Weddings, like any other special event, are such a pain in the ass to get dressed up for. On top of that it just so happens that this wedding is mine; adding even more pressure to the whole gotta-be-dressed-prefectly issue. To my right and yours is the Spanx Hide-and-Sleek half slip. I bought this baby in the nude color for $52 at Nordstroms. This is the most expensive slip I've ever bought but to it's defense, it hides a lot. My dress is made of silk charmeuse and it's apparently very clingly and will show anything and everything - like panty lines. So I had to find a solution.

Well now the solution has a little problem because the silk lining of the dress clings to damn slip causing some wrinkling and clinging at the side seams. Now what heck is a girl to do? Keep in mind that I have about 1 month before the wedding or less than 1 month before we fly out to Hawaii.

What's a girl to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if you rubbed a dryer sheet or two all over the new slip?
I'm so excited for you! The big day is so close.
good luck!

jennypah said...

my aunt mentioned the dryer sheets and a metal hanger?? I'll try it this weekend. Thanks! :)