Friday, April 20, 2007

Our Reception Photographer Revealed


I am finally comfortable enough to disclose our fabulous photographer. Drum roll please ... our reception photographer is Rita Rojas-Sullivan. We've sent her a check (and she's received it) to secure our date and now I just want to shout her name (advertising her talents) from rooftops. I know, it's just a photographer but to me it's so more than that. It's ...
  • the fact that she has a great talent,
  • and due to her talent we'll have a seamless flow from ceremony to reception (since they're in two very different locations), and
  • amazing prices.
Another amazing thing about Rita is that she includes a love story (engagement) sitting in her package prices! I had given up on the idea of engagement pictures but since they are included I am super psyched! We decided to take these pictures in West New York, NJ on the cliffs that look over to New York City. We've lived in the vicinity for quite a few years and have made so many memories in the area and NYC that it would be just perfect!

No comments: