Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Done & Done

Time is flying right on by! We've got 5 weeks until the wedding and I feel accomplished. The only thing I'm actually worried about is packing for 2.5 weeks. To the best of my knowledge I don't think I've never been away from home for that long.

We've accomplished quite a few wedding things and I'm darn proud and cannot wait to have this wedding stuff done with. What have we done you ask? Here goes ...
  • My dress has been through three fittings and not sits in my closet ready to wear on May 24th!
  • We've promised our first born to the travel agent and paid up for our trip! We pick up all the tickets and other paperwork on Saturday.
  • We booked the DJ for the banquet in July.
  • We booked our photographer for the banquet.
  • We scoped out sites for engagement portraits.
  • I've picked out our banquet invitations and am now in the proofing stage for the wording.
  • We have everything for the welcome bags - just need to fill them and pack them up for shipping before we leave.
Wow! Just think in June most of this will be done and I'll have so much free time I won't know what to do with myself.

No comments: