Sunday, April 22, 2007

29 Days to Go


Today, I realized that we have only 29 days until we leave for Hawaii! I have a co-worker who also happens to be going on vacation on May 21st so we have a count down going. Every couple of days we remind each other of the days remaining and then chat about how much we both need this break.

Now in 29 days I have quite a few things to do:
  • Flowers - I still need to finalize them with the florist on Kauai
  • Maid of Honor dress - still needs to be picked out and bought
  • Best Man attire - same situation as the MOH dress
  • Attire for my brothers - they're walking me down the aisle so they need to look spiffy
  • Soon-to-be Hubby's attire - he's got the shirt but no pants!!!
  • Luggage - need to decide if I need to buy a garment bag for my dress and FI's attire, also FI might need a suitcase
Those are the major things and there's always little stuff but we'll get there!

No comments: