Monday, February 26, 2007

Making Progress

I finally feel like we are making some progress with planning for the Chinese Reception in July. Up until now the only things that have been done/decided upon are:

  1. The date
  2. The venue
  3. 1 Chinese dress purchased (thanks Grandma & Grandpa)
  4. Guest Book purchased

After discussing save-the-date magnets with Nick he really stepped up and put a design together last week. Although it wasn’t exactly what I had envisioned, we sat down together and modified his original design and came up with something fantastic. I’m thrilled with our final design and just love it when we can collaborate. This morning I uploaded our design to VistaPrint and for $34.33 I’ve got 100 magnets coming our way next week. I’ve heard and seen good things about VistaPrint (via WeddingBee) and feel pretty confident the magnets will be perfect.

I need to swing by an office supply store to pick up some envelopes and cardstock to mail out the magnets and provide some hotel/travel information to our guests. These babies will be out in the mail and in hands of our guests before St. Patty’s Day aka my dad’s birthday.


Save-the-Date magnets - $33.43

Stamps - $39.00

Stationary - $25.00

Getting something wedding related accomplished – PRICELESS

No comments: