Friday, February 09, 2007

The tutus are here! The tutus are here!



I ordered the tutus on February 1st and 8 calendar days later I got them! I cannot believe how quickly I got them and how ... AWESOME they are! When I opened the package I just about died (i know not a good idea) but that is just how great they looked. Wedding tutu had the tutu and leotard both wrapped in tissue and tied up with a organza ribbon. When I unwrapped the tissue I found the leotard folded oh-so-neatly-and-sweetly with another organza ribbon and then the absolutely gorgeous tutu! I can't even express how pleased I am with the craftsmanship.

When I was gushing over the tutus the skeptical-"You want tutus?!"-fiance thought they were cute too (or was he just being agreeable...).

Conveniently, I will be seeing my cousins on Sunday and will unveil the wonder that is their flower girl tutus - I hope they fit (more concerned about the leotard, it just looks so tiny) and of course I hope the girls just LOVE the tutus! I know I do!

This is tulle week at the Tocci house ... tulle veil, tulle tutus. I can safely say there's no more tulle to be had. Now scroll back up and stare at that adorable tutu ensemble!

2 comments:

katie o. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katie o. said...

Hi Jenny!

The tutus are great! (Don't you love when things ship faster than you expect?

I really like your site-I didn't realize you had one until I looked at Nick's tonight. (It's been a long time, and I was trying to catch up). Belated congrats on your NYC job. I'm very jealous-I LOVE New York.

:0), Katie O.