Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New Job

Yesterday was my first day at my really cool new job. It's not that much cooler than my previous job, it's actually the same job but at a bigger and more exciting company. Anyhow, the first day went well eventhough I was a tad late - I had no idea NYC got so congested at 9am!

Traffic drama aside, I survived day one and the below freezing temperatures. Just to give you a a sneak peek ... this is really close to the building I work in ...Radio City Music Hall! I also work near NBC Studios and Rockefeller Center. It's really cool to go to work and be at tourist at the same time. I am off to Day 2 of working-for-the-man.

3 comments:

Greg said...

I didn't realize that's where your new job was. Selena and I were just up by your new work this weekend, getting those platters from the street vendor that she loves so much, they have become a manditory part of any trip to NYC.

Amelia Plum said...

Congratulations on your new job! I used to commute from NJ to NYC and know what a hassle that can be. It always drove me crazy that you would never know where your train was leaving from at Penn Station until a couple minutes before it departed. But it was impressive to see how spry some of the older, unassuming businessmen were when they found out the Gladstone local was departing from track 12 - they could outrun a seasoned athlete for that brief sprint. Anyhow, best of luck working with your new company :)

Unknown said...

I've survived the first week and it's been great. I'm still in awe of all the buildings and sites crammed into such a relatively small area. There are some pretty savvy NYers.