Friday, February 16, 2007

Less than 100 ...

While sitting in my cube today and taking a moment to stare into space I realized (or more noticed on the calendar) that we’ve passed the 100 day countdown mark to our wedding! We are officially at 97 days until I am a MRS!

Aside from being married to my honey I am very excited about the following benefits of being married:

  1. Combining our car insurance (we use the same insurer but can’t combine our policies until we’re married because we own our cars separately)
  2. Being able to file a joint tax return (not sure if it’ll be a benefit to file jointly but it’s exciting, for my, to consolidate paperwork)
  3. Changing my last name (even if it’s from one not-so-easy-to-pronounce name to another not-so-easy-to-pronounce name)
  4. Getting to finally wear my wedding band (this girl loves jewelry!)
I know I am a bit practical and borish but that's just me. Anyway excuse while I hyperventilate because I have less than 100 days until the wedding!

2 comments:

Greg said...

So much of us in Nick's family doesn't know you by real last name anyway, that we'll probably just keep with Jenny Pah even after the nuptials.

jennypah said...

Haha, you're absolutely right about that. Maybe I should just add Nick's last name after Pah ... it could be a fake hyphenate. :)