Friday, September 04, 2009

I Got It!

In the wee hours of the morning an email appeared in my inbox. It was my elusive zebra print rug! It had come back into stock at Overstock.com but they only had five...

I couldn't buy it while still home because I had about 2 minutes to rush out the door and what are the chances in the 90 minutes it takes to get to work that all five would vanish into thin year. I took my chances and headed off to work. When I got to work I had forgotten all about it until a co-worker mentioned she needed a rug.

On to Overstock's website, dropped that rug into my cart and realized I need to save a couple of bucks. Went on a hunt for a coupon, got a $15 off one and bought it through the Bank of America Add It Up shopping portal and used my Bank of America credit card so I'll get another $18 or so in cash back! Life is good!

So in about a week this gorgeous baby will be gracing the floor of my office and I'll be pretty much done with the office (except for unpacking all the boxes still in the basement but let's not discuss that HUGE task).

No comments: