Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Is there a flood coming?

My father-in-law has been complaining that his shed (one of three) is sinking and needs to be put on blocks. He needs my hubby's help and of course Chris' (hubby's bff).

Today I was home from work and my father-in-law invited us over for lunch. During lunch hubby's best friend, Chris, called (big mistake!) and wanted to know if today was a good day to jack up the shed and put it on blocks. Of course it was! After about 30 minutes of work the shed is now on blocks...

Turns out there already were blocks under the shed but they'd sunk about halfway underground and the shed wasn't high enough anymore for my father-in-law (it was plenty high enough for my hubby and even for me). Now it looks like one of those houses on stilts at the beach that people can park their car under...

No comments: