Monday, May 04, 2009

New Friends

Yesterday we decided to drive my car to the house so we packed it up and off I drove. I got there and I went to the front door...the screen door wouldn't open. Turned out it was locked and my janitor's key ring had no matching key. I had another option - the back door. But no luck there either or any open windows. I had to wait for Nick who had the garage door opener. So off to Benjamin Moore...

Later that day we had some new friends come visit. Two adorable ducks just moseyed into our backyard and hung out on the pool cover. They flew away a little later but then returned again.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Didn't The Sopranos start it's pilot episode with ducks in the pool of their north Jersey home? Maybe those are Tony Soprano's pool ducks.

jennypah said...

I'll take Tony's ducks anyday.