Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Commute

Today I go back to work after being on house vacation for over a week. I wish I had more time as we're not sleeping at the house yet because of the newly re-finished floors. (Can something be both new and re-finished?) We'll be there at the end of the week but for now we're at Nick's dad's and the drive is really fast and no traffic for the 7:15am train.

As I suspected the train arrived early to board and I am now nestled in a circa 1970s wood paneled and plastic-like leather seat. They have fancy new double deckers but this is obviously not one of them. Now there's an ipportant decision to make... Sleep or read?

2 comments:

Greg said...

I think I've taken that train a few times when we would go from Selena's brother's house in Edison into the city. I know I've seen the rustic 1970s wood paneling. Hope the commute is tolerable for you.

jennypah said...

The commute was great. I honestly didn't even notice that it takes bit longer because on the way into NYC I napped and on the way home I read 89 pages of my new book. Not too shabby. I can survive this. :)