Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Target is Better Than Yours

We got a brand spankin' new Target in Paramus at the newly renovated Bergen Town Center formerly known as the Bergen Mall. This Target looks massive and a new Target always is worth a visit. I headed in and the first thing I noticed were the space age shopping carts and hand baskets! I had to take a picture. The shopping cart looks either futuristic or something designed by Little Tykes.

The new mall is amazing. It not only has a brand new facade that is very well designed but even pretty. Then the shopping choices are just ridiculous. They've always had a Marshalls and an Off Fifth, they recently added a Century 21. Now they've added a Nike Outlet, the Target, Whole Foods and the best part... Nordstrom Rack!

I am not sure what this mall is going for but it seems to be a mix of outlet and regular stores. There's a Gap Outlet there but a regular Carter's that'll open up and NY & Company. Either way I will enjoy the heck of that mall and the what is has to offer as much as possible. If you can't find me I will probably be at Nordstrom Rack.

No comments: