Saturday, January 03, 2009

Jenny's Movie Reviews

Burn After Reading
Actors That Got the Big Bucks: Brad Pitt, Frances McDormand, George Clooney
My Take: Can I have the 96 minutes of my life back? The movie kinda didn't make any sense at all and was just plain dumb in the end.

Ghost Town
Actors That Got the Big Bucks: Ricky Gervais, Tia Leoni, Greg Kinnear
My Take: Laughed a lot. Ricky Gervais brings his Britsh accent and humor and really makes the movie.

Step Brothers
Actors That Got the Big Bucks: Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly
My Take: Stupidly funny. Quotable. Saw it twice and like it better the second time around.

House Bunny
Actors That Got the Big Bucks: Anna Faris, Colin Hanks (cameos by Hugh Hefner and the Girls Next Door)
My Take: Hilarious movie. Anna Faris is endearing. There were a couple stupid but necessary storyline events, but overall I really enjoyed it. Even watched it twice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice reviews Jenny but have you seen BIG OYE ? It is an amazing glamorous blog for all the movie reviews and news of Bollywood.

Roselawn said...

You have been busy watching movies, girl! I'll need to check with you first if Paul and I ever get out for a date night to the movies. You can let us know what's worth the $30 (two tickets, large Diet Coke, popcorn and candy.) Sherry