Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Couldn't Resist

Cole Haan was having a lovely sale on their pumps with Nike technology. On top of the ridiculous sale price I was able to get another 30% off and free shipping! I indulged myself with these two pairs of gorgeous darlings with the excuse that they were an investment... in my work wardrobe. *wink*

Let me introduce you to the Cole Haan Fiona Mid Air Pump in Black Patent and the Cole Haan Penny Ot Air in Light Copper.

What a bargain they were and they feel so comfortable the few times I've test driven them at home. I wish I could test run them properly but the weather has been so snowy I've been wearing my Uggs for warmth or rainboots to keep out the wet snow. I'll just have to take them for a whirl within the confines of the offices and wait til the weather becomes more fancy shoe friendly.

I am officially putting myself on a bit of a shopping freeze. With all the holiday shopping and ridiculous post holiday sales I need to stop shopping or else I will become Rebecca Bloomwood of Confessions of a Shopaholic.

1 comment:

Roselawn said...

Take advantage of those good deals, girl! They are an appropriate business expense, I'd say. Gotta look professional!