Thursday, January 22, 2009

J. Crew Loves the Obamas

On inauguration day I read all over the internet how the President's daughters were sporting J. Crew outfits and how fashionable they looked. I decided to head over to J. Crew's website to do some first family inspired browsing. To my delight J. Crew had a congratulatory message to the first family. When I proceeded to browse, the J. Crew site was down. Why? Because of the millions of people who actually like the new first family and the millions of J. Crew fans (like me) who were given one more reason to window shop - of course the site's gonna be broke.

Today, on a less presidential day I decide to browse J. Crew's site and what do I see...
... how J. Crew outfitted the Obama ladies and are going to include similar pieces in their collections! Michelle's items are going to sell out so fast, J. Crew will survive this economy!

If you haven't figured it out yet, I am a MASSIVE fan of J. Crew clothing. Thankfully my mom taught me to be a savvy shopper and I never pay full price for any piece of my wardrobe (okay maybe I have on a few rare - must have - moments). I find that their pieces are far superior to that of Banana Republic (although I do love BR's clothes) but also have a timeless style to them. I highly recommend checking out some of their drool-worthy jewelry. Just beautiful pieces that you just want to buy and admire up close.

They are having a final sale going on, totally worth checking out.

No comments: