Sunday, January 11, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

The title of the upcoming movie sounds like a nightmare in which I have to itemize, to the hubby, all of my purchases for the past year... I don't think so! Actually it's a lovely book by Sophie Kinsella that is coming out in movie form next month!

The movie, stars Isla Fisher and according to IMDB's cast list, I think is quite appropriately cast. I just finished the book and loved it! It was so well written that I was quite annoyed by the main character's, Rebecca Bloomwood, disregard of her personal finances all the while being a writer for a financial publication!

I highly recommend the book. There are also quite a few sequels to the book (which I am getting ready to order):
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
Shopaholic Ties the Knot
Shopaholic and Sister
Shopaholic and Baby

No comments: