Friday, December 12, 2008

Leaving London

It's my last night in London and I've spent the last couple of hours wishing I had a degree in packaging engineering. The suitcase is not zipped up because I still have stuff out and may need to rethink my carry on bag.

It's been one heck of a week between working 9am - 5pm and then trying to be a proper tourist in London.

Some pictures:















Harrods Department Store all lit up for Christmas.















The Princess Diana & Dodi Al Fayed Memorial in basement level of Harrods. In the pyramid is an hourglass (not sure why) but also the ring (maybe it's a replica) that Dodi was rumored to have bought for Diana.

Leaving for the U.S. tomorrow at 2pm and will land at 5pm. It's a 7+ hour flight - yes I wish it was only 3 hours. There's some time travel going on.

No comments: