Monday, December 08, 2008

Cheerio from London

Right now it's 9:00pm in London and I am spent. My colleagues and I left New York at about 11pm NY time and arrived in London about 11am. We made our way to our hotel from Heathrow and got to see some sights in the shuttle to the hotel.

Afterwards we headed out to see Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Covent Gardens and Westminster Abbey. We even got to walk around the tiny Chinatown in London and had some pretty delicious Chinese food.

I've been having a bit of a hard time with the British Pound as I keep think I need to convert the BP value and convert into US dollars all of the time. I am finding that if it makes sense it does not usually need to be questioned.

Tomorrow it's off to work at the London of m company and there will be less tourist time.

1 comment:

katie o. said...

Oh, how fun to be abroad! I am jeeeaaallllous! Have a great time, and safe travels!