Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Who doesn't love cupcakes?!

True or false? Cupcakes are cute and irresistible.

True or false?. Giant cupcakes are freakin' awesome.



I give you Wilton's Giant Cupcake Pan from Sur La Table. For only $27.95 you can make little children weep with joy at the very site of this amazing dream come true. Now, don't be fooled, as awesome as this looks there is some assembly required and that does not mean decorating. You bake the top and the bottom of this massive cupcake separately and then put them together. Don't believe me? Click here.

I'm thinking I'd like one of these ... I would feel so cool making a giant cupcake and of course it'd be for the future children of Tocci that are but a twinkle in my eye. :)

3 comments:

katie o. said...

Omigosh-I LOVE that cupcake cake! Jenny, you always find the coolest stuff! Do things come out in the NJ/NY shops sooner than they do here in GA or am I just not looking in the right places?

Little baby Toccis, awwwwww! Would that be Toccinos in Italian? Or Toccizi in Mandarin? However you say it, it'll be awesome!

Greg said...

I am pretty sure that we are going to have to invest in one of those, as there is very little on this green earth that makes Selena happier than cupcakes.

jennypah said...

Baby Toccis are little ways off but I can certainly practice assembling a giant cupcake that will make everyone happy. :) Think of all the sprinkles and toppings ... the possibilities are endless!