Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's Here...


As my mother-in-law said, "It's a happy day for muggles." The final installment of the Harry Potter series has indeed arrived. I've just finished reading the fifth book, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and what a read it was. I actually cried while reading it and I am feeling this very odd sense of sadness because I know that after book 7 that there'll no more Harry Potter stories to enjoy. Thank goodness there are two more movies to go.

I hope everyone out there is enjoying Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows or any other Harry Potter book. Time to crack open my Special Edition as I am off to discover the last adventures of Harry, Hermoine and Ron.

Have a magical rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

TucsonLizzie said...

I know! I'm so excited. You're very brave to be on the computer if you haven't finished yet. Aren't you afraid that someone will give ti away?

jennypah said...

Not terribly worried if I stick to a couple of sites. I'm avoiding all news articles about Harry Potter. I'm about 1/3 of the way through and it's fantastic so far ...my darn job keeps getting in the way of finishing it... what is this 8 hours a day stuff??? :)