Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Feel Like I've Been Hit By a Truck

All the weddings are officially OVER!

Two nights ago we had our much anticipated Chinese banquet. As usual there was some drama but in the end it was awesome. Surprisingly the night didn't go by too fast, at least for me, it was a good pace and I know I had an awesome time.

Monday morning was another story. After having stayed up until 2, 3am the two nights prior to the party and then being up late a third night it was painful to get up on Monday. I have no idea how I survived but I seriously felt like there was impact with something large and fast.

I've been sleeping quite a lot the past two days and will soon, hopefully, be able to post more about Hawaii and the banquet.

3 comments:

TucsonLizzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TucsonLizzie said...

Congratulations Jenny! The pictures look beautiful and it sounds like it was a wonderful party. Now you can just sit back and enjoy the best part- being married!

karmakat said...

The wedding was wonderful, beautiful and fun.
The food was great. The ceremony was lovely and the company was terrific.

You guys did yourselves proud.

Best wishes again as you begin your married life.