Monday, March 01, 2010

Cupcake Obsession

I don't know why it took me so long, my whole life, to realize that cupcakes are the way to go. I am not a big sweets person but I can definitely inhale a cupcake (especially the mini sized ones) and really enjoy it.

I think I would lurve (goofy love) cupcakes if they were in these pretty little cups. I would have once cupcake in each of the designs (my OCD kicking in). 

Even better, it's a whole cupcake kit! You buy it at Fred Flare for less than $20!

Maybe I should start with making the red velvet mix I have in the pantry.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Cupcake kit, great idea. Selena is crazy about cupcakes too.

jennypah said...

They're just so darn cute. Loved that your mom made strawberry cupcakes, I just introduced by co-workers to them and apparently I am awesome for walking into a store, buying them and following directions. Well I do use chocolate frosting and throw in some chocolate chips so it's like chocolate covered strawberries. Delish!

Roselawn said...

You would do such a great job with online marketing. Maybe that could be your next career move! The cupcake liners are cute!